Students planning to pursue a Professional Designation should complete the accredited courses during their program. To learn more about the courses required, please click on the chosen designation:
- CPA Program Prerequisites
- All current students may choose this path
- Any undergraduate degree may pursue the CPA-PREP program. BMOS Accounting degrees will go into CPA-PEP.
- 65% average with no grade less than 60% on Core courses and no grade less than 50% on non-Core courses.
- Must complete CORE 1, CORE 2, 2 elective courses with CPA.
Take the First Step TODAY!
- Download the transcript assessment form and submit it along with your post-secondary transcripts to CPA Ontario. They will assess your transcript and identify your entry point into the CPA Certification program. ie: CPA-PREP (Prerequisites Education Program) or CPA-PEP (Professional Education Program)
The coursework requirement consists of successful completion of nine courses. Successful completion means obtaining a grade of 70% or better over all nine courses with no single course below 65%. Courses must be completed within ten years of registering to write the National Knowledge Exam (NKE) to be considered for eligibility. The nine required courses are:
|Human Resources Management (HRM)||MOS 4485F/G|
|Organizational Behaviour||MOS 2181A/B|
|Finance and Accounting||MOS 3370A & BUS 2257|
|Human Resources Planning||MOS 3383A/B|
|Occupational Health and Safety||MOS 3344A/B|
|Training and Development||MOS 3343A/B|
|Labour Relations||MOS 3352F/G|
|Recruitment and Selection||MOS 3384A/B|