The DAN Management Internship Program is Western's cooperative education opportunity for undergraduate DAN Management & Organizational Studies students. It allows qualified Western University DAN Management students to work in paid, career related placements for an extended period, at a senior point in their academic studies. Under the DAN Management Industry Internship Program, students work full time for a period of 8 to 16 months before returning to Western University to complete the final year of a 4 year undergraduate Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies degree. Click here to see our employer brochure.
Employers may create internship opportunities for students in Accounting, Commercial Aviation Management, Consumer Behavior, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Public Administration.
Benefits of hiring a Western DAN Management Intern:
- Gain access to academically well-qualified students
- Bring enthusiasm and drive to your organization at a low cost
- Leverage the extended work term to save on recruitment training and costs
- Consistency of workforce and workflow
- Evaluate potential as future full-time employee
- Have a student ambassador to promote your organization to other future students
Eligible Ontario-based employers who hire students in "degree-related work opportunities" are eligible for the Co-operative Education Tax Credit (CETC) fo up to $3,000 for every 4 month work term.