Fall 2015 Course Registration
Please be advised that Paper Add/Drop is no longer offered.
Adding second term courses will resume later in September or early October.
|4th Year BMOS Students||June 22 - 25||August 21|
|3rd Year BMOS Students||July 6 - 9||August 21|
|2nd Year BMOS Students||July 14 - 17||August 21|
|1st Year (SAO) BMOS Students||June 13||August 21|
|BMOS Special Students||July 22||August 21|
|Priorities Lift||July 24|
|Extended Web Registration *||August 21 at 9:30am||September 18|
|Non-BMOS Students**, Non-BMOS Special Students** and
Affiliated College Students***
|Review Restrictions on Academic Timetable|
* Extended Web Registration is available to students who have previously registered for courses and have paid their first installment of tuition or applied for OSAP by June 30, 2015.
** Non-BMOS Students and Non-BMOS Special Students on MAIN CAMPUS will be permitted to register in a maximum of 1.0 full or equivalent MOS course on Main Campus via Web Registration. No exceptions! Review course restrictions carefully!
***Affiliated College students should contact their Program Advisor to discuss course requirements if they are unable to enrol online.
No, despite their sequential course numbers, these courses do not have to be taken in numerical order. You may chose to take them in reverse (ie: 1023A and 1021B) or you may take them in the same term (ie: 1021A and 1023A).
If a MOS course is full, please keep trying to add it online. We do not have wait lists for our courses.
If you are in your final year, registered in BMOS on Main Campus, and a mandatory MOS course you require is full, please contact us for assistance.
There is no Paper Add/Drop. The last day to ADD first term and full courses is September 18.
There are several resources students are expected to be familiar with:
Academic Calendar - for course and program descriptions, and Academic regulations
Academic Timetable - for course availability, date, time, location and any restrictions
Program Website - for course checklists, course syllabi, etc.
The following list of courses will NOT be available to Non-MOS students under any circumstances:
- MOS 1022F/G: Introduction to Aviation
- MOS 2199Y: Professional Pilot Academic Intern I
- MOS 3199Y: Professional Pilot Academic Intern II
- MOS 3305A/B: Human Factors in Aviation
- MOS 3306A/B: Aviation Law
- MOS 4199Y: Professional Pilot Academic Intern III
- MOS 4405F/G: Airport Planning and Management
- MOS 4406F/G: Airline Operation and Management
- MOS 4409F/G: Aviation Safety
- MOS 4410A/B: Strategic Management for MOS
- MOS 4485F/G: Human Resource Administration for Human Resource Students