Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Admission to the program is available to students in their fourth year of study or to students who have recently completed an undergraduate degree including all courses required for the CPA-Preparatory program. Prior to applying to the program, you should ensure that you have taken the required courses for entry into CPA PEP.
- Important note to applicants outside of DAN Management: The accredition agreement between Western Univeristy and CPA Ontario specifies that only students with DAN Management degrees, or equivalent, may be given advanced standing in the CPA Professional Education Program (PEP). In determining whether a degree from another Canadian university is equivalent, each application will be reviewed individually.
- DAN Management students must have completed MOS 4467B: Professionalism and Ethics with a grade of at least 60%. For students applying outside of DAN Management, a suitable Ethics course must be completed.
- Achieved at least 72% average across required third and fourth year CPA courses, and a minimum grade in each individual course of 60%.
- 250-word Statement of Interest.
- Deadline: February 28
For information or to apply, visit the Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies website